Sunday, February 21, 2010

no big mystery, just fAcT...


most of the time, i plan things. i am not an avid fan of serendipity coz i usually tell myself to always prepare ahead. i haven't won a lucky sperm contest and came into this world as a bonggaciously endowed trust-fund baby. char! in fact, i was born with a rusty spoon..ngek! i always wanted my life to be organized and predictable. in short, i haven't played with fire, hahaha.. how i envy those individuals who seemed to be obviously free from such bondage. i am afraid of failures but it doesn't mean i haven't experienced them. i have been through the ups and downs of the journey. three and a half decades of living and dying many times made me rich in experience and unforgettable lessons too.

i am like any fruit that haven't ripen yet. i am still learning the 'hows and whys' despite my age. i am a student of life and will always be. i fear rejection and i need acceptance. that's why i value dearly those who made me feel special. the world is not always logical and so i am forced to deal with what is, not just what should be.. this is reality for me, not a mystery but a fact.

2 comments:

  1. nice post...yes we are all students of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for dropping by litz...i am not really a blogger... this serves as an outlet of anything lang from within me, hehehe.. :))

    ReplyDelete