Tuesday, February 2, 2010

a second chance...

..we all make mistakes…in fact, if i had a peso for every mistake I’ve made in my life, I’d be able to single-handedly pay off the country’s debt!

I knew that nobody’s perfect but knowing that fact is not as significant as accepting and forgiving ourselves. I owe this positive outlook to those friends who thought that I was a good egg even though they know that I was slightly cracked… God has been so really good to me. He healed my broken heart after I gave Him all the pieces and even if its quite late, so it seems, I have gone out of my shell, see the beautiful world around me, and reach out to others…I was always a late bloomer! :)
We all deserve a second chance… At a certain point in my life, I have never felt so lonely until I realized that I’m missing a lot of things. I’ve eaten all the food laid on my ‘table of life’ but I haven’t savored the taste of each menu. But…how could I be lonely with the exploding population around me? Ahhh…it must have been the ‘path’ I have chosen…I believe I’ve chosen a good path but maybe, I was half asleep during the trip.

Midlife Crisis? Could be…but I have to move on. God gives burdens, and also shoulders…I used to look for a towel or a handkerchief, beat my bed, or scream until tears flow like waterfalls, hehe!, every time I feel bad… but this was long before I realized that I am not alone in this awfully wide world…

All we need is TO GIVE WHAT WE WANT…respect, friendship, happiness, thoughtfulness, time and love…unconditionally!!! Let us not be lousy…we have to live life to the ‘foolest’, take risks and soar higher… and we’ll soon find out that we can do more, do better and be the best that we can be!

Happiness is indeed a choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment