Wednesday, March 3, 2010

tO hEavEN wiTh LoVE...


papang.. popsy.. the first man in my life..

how i missed you! a short gaze at your picture makes me cry. i miss your laughter and your voice when you sing.

i fixed the keyboard's adaptor and it's okay now. i hope you heard me sing and play your favorite songs - moonriver, ikaw, i'll always love you, and song for anna. i thought i forgot the musical pieces we once played but my fingers still ran through the keys smoothly. i still play the guitar but it hurts my fingers already.

i'm wondering what keeps you busy up there now. i know the heavenly bodies are taking care of you and you're not in pain anymore. we're happy for you at least. i know you missed us too, especially momsy. do not worry. we'll take care of her.

i miss the way you call me 'pangga' and i missed the way you loved and took care of me. i missed your menu in the kitchen too. its only your cigarette that i don't miss. i still read a lot of books and you know, i always find time to sing now and i often get a score of 100. you're right. i really have a nice voice, hehehe.

though you've changed residence, i could still feel your presence. please continue to watch over us. we still have a lot of polishings to undergo. the world is a little bit sick now and there are lots of calamities anywhere. see? you are luckier. i didn't mean we wanna follow you soon ha. HE's in charge of everything and let His will be done.

see you in my dreams papang. enjoy recalling the good memories with us. we love you so much and we always will.

your one and only,
palanggingging


PS. i seldom drink coffee now but ice cream is still my favorite...

No comments:

Post a Comment