Thursday, March 18, 2010

tHoUgHtz fRoM nOwHerE... in short, maLiNg aKaLa :))

Nothing compares to you coz you make me feel so special. You always start and end your day remembering me. No one has ever made me feel this way before. I have died several times but you kept me alive with your love and concern. Thank you for being so thoughtful and caring.

Nobody is perfect in this world but for me, you are almost close to perfection. You always complement the flaws I had within me. Sometimes, I also see myself in you and it made me understand myself more. You always bring out the best in me. Thank you for teaching me to believe in myself and to trust in God all the time.

My life would never have been complete without knowing you. You’re indeed a blessing to me and I am so thankful you came into my life. I may have been defeated by destiny but because I am inspired by you, I am still ready to face life’s challenges knowing you’re always beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment