Friday, April 1, 2011

GeTTiNG To kNOw... BeBAnG!

- i love to buy and wear ukay ukay..
- i love to sleep facing a wall..
- i often point to objects with my lips..
- i never grow my nails long..
- i cannot stand the smell of a cigarette smoke..
- i love to play piano and guitar..
- i usually nod my head upwards to greet someone..
- i love to use a 'lugod' to scrub myself in the shower..
- i collect sentimental items from the places I visit for souvenir..
- i sometimes smile for no reason..
- i prefer to sit in the shade instead of basking under the sun..
- i put my hands together in front of me to make a path when I say "excuse me"..
- i love to put my foot up on my chair and rest my elbow on my knee while eating..
- i always offer food to all my visitors in the house..
- i never turn around when someone calls my attention saying, "psssst..." or "hoy!"..
- my sneeze sounds 'ahh-choo!'.. and not "ahh-ching!'..
- i hate it when my score in the videoke is below 90..
- i hate to wear dirty and wet rubber slippers..
- i always want my hands dry and 'mabango'..
- i love to plant 'smelling kisses' on my kids' necks..
- i instinctively pick a toothpick every after meal and just stick it on my lips..
- i love dipping biscocho and pandesal  in my coffee..
- i love to eat 'dukot'.. and 'balut' too..
- i always eat rice for breakfast..
- i love to buy, read and re-read all kinds of books..
- i like to eat chocolates..
- i had my menstruation during our wedding day..
- i was a virgin before 'five days' after our wedding..
- i haven't tried pre-marital sex and sex outside marriage..
- i did have seven boyfriends before I got married..
- i fear crossing busy streets..
- i love dogs and cats..
- i use semi hot water in taking a bath during rainy days..
- i always have a pet fish..
- i won't last a day without brushing my teeth..
- i find ways to show my feelings to the person i do really love..
- i seldom get angry..
- i keep quiet when I'm hurt..
- i never have been drunk or into any drugs..
- my brassieres are all strapless..
- i love to clean our CR..
- i often wash my undies after taking a bath..
- i hate it when I'm taken for granted..
- i can survive a day without taking a full bath, especially if I haven't slept..
- i love to go swimming in all sorts of clean beaches..
- i love to collect stuffed toys..
- i am green-thumbed since birth..
- i often forget the names and faces of the persons I seldom meet..
- i fear steel-made door knobs because i often get static..
- i have lost many handkerchiefs since childhood..
- my favorite fruit is "star apple"..
- i am prayerful..
- i like to give 'pasalubong' to most of my friends..
- i love to sing inside the bathroom..
- i snore when I'm so tired..
- i am often forgetful but only for a short period of time..
- i always have a planner with me..
- i always have new bills in my wallet..
- i store new coins in my 'alkansiya'..
- i often put folded tissues inside my size 5 - shoes to make it fit..
- i fear injections and dextrose..
- i love to draw and color all kinds of coloring books..
- my most comfortable outfit is a shirt, a maong pants, with a tennis shoes..
- i always go out with a sling bag..


SO FAR, THESE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS I'M READY TO SHARE ABOUT MYSELF..
mga bagay na pwedeng ipagmayabang or ikahiya..
basta totoo.. take me or leave me.. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment