Tuesday, February 8, 2011

a MeSsAGe FroM a RaiNBoW..

 HOPEFULNESS...

many times, I feel so down..
not by choice but by circumstances..

    - unfinished school requirements..
    - misunderstandings..
    - miscommunications..
    - frustrations..
    - self pity..
    - heartaches..
    - loneliness..


BUT...
 
like God's promise, a rainbow is sure to come after every storm..

and that is the time when I realize why everything happened.. that was just part of the exercise which my heart needs..

experiences that sometimes tap me on the shoulder, for me to look back and see that I do belong to the human race..

who stumble and fall.. yet, always ready to stand and move on..


 Jesus didn't merely died for us. He lived His life for us. Let us not just hold on to Him but let Him hold us as well..





(//_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment