Friday, January 7, 2011

QuaRTeR oF a DoZeN...

Appreciate what you ALREADY have before asking for anything else..

Count your blessings. Recount if necessary!

2010 now belongs to the history. 2011 is still a mystery.

After 3.6 decades of living, I now only ask for three things: FAITH, HOPE, and LOVE..



FAITH - an unquestioning belief in God. I need this to keep holding on. Faith in Him and faith in myself. What I think about is what I bring about.

HOPE -  a reason for keeping faith within. Hopefulness is a powerful state of mind. I need this to plan ahead, self-motivate, and shoot for the moon.
 
LOVE - the essence of living. I need this to be inspired and energized. I must live and love. Despite and in spite of anything, I must love. It has been proven that Love conquers all! Who am I to question?


2011: I choose not to prepare the thirteen round fruits for the media noche. I do not need tangible things to express my three solemn wishes for the year. We have fruits in the table to enjoy and eat all that we can. 

God has been so good and He will always be. To Him be the glory!





(//_^) 




No comments:

Post a Comment