Monday, January 10, 2011

hOw d SUn SeTs..

Kiamba, Sarangani Province

one lazy afternoon..

butterflies are nowhere to find..
the crickets are still gathering themselves..
the spiders are almost done weaving their webs..
the ants are drowsing..
the flies are sleeping..






no stars to count yet..
but the skies looks so perfect!
like Heaven's masterpiece, as it was made to be..


to some.. 
it depicts loneliness..
it says goodbye..

but for me..
it proves how marvelous God is..
it tells me, "Be thankful.. You have time to rest and ponder on the things that happened today."
it's not an END of this day but a BEGINNING of a new day to come..

my time to refresh, restore, recover, revive, repair and recharge physically and spiritually..
what more could I ask for after enjoying a beautiful day?



millions of days are yet to come,
and beautiful sunsets too!






 (//_^)

2 comments:

  1. I so heart sunsets. I want to go around the world and take many different kinds. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pinaywriter: i hope you could come and visit our place here in Mindanao.. soon! (//_^)

    ReplyDelete