Tuesday, November 9, 2010

bLiSs....



i didn't want this to end..

i've never felt so free like this..
for me, this is heaven on earth..

the clouds came down to hug me..
the cold breeze kissing my cheeks..
the countless raindrops are like blessings from the heavens..

this is love..
this is love making with mother nature..


no lies.. no limits.. no resentments.. pure happiness.. acceptance.. freedom!



i feel so safe in your arms..
your caress thrills my whole being..


your scent lingers in my memory..
your voice sounds like music to my ears..


your hug feels like heaven to my soul..
if only i could tell you how much you mean to me..


i long to feel your touch once more..
but only in my world of make-believe 
coz i know you'll never be mine..


nevertheless, just let me love you..
in silence..

No comments:

Post a Comment