Saturday, August 14, 2010

thAt’s wHat yOu gEt foR nOt foLLowiNg iNstrUctiOns!



ME: Thank you sa love. Friends lang jud akong gusto. I believe mao ni ang tama db?

YOU: Kng para semu frends ta, para saq kakilala lng taka.bad3p!


Fine! You make use of all the chances I gave you. I knew all the while since you started flirting, you were just making a fool out of me. Kilala kita, that’s why!

I replied to your text messages because I thought you have that ‘friendly intention’. You always ask for proof that I really love you. Of course, I love you just as I love all my friends. What more could you ask?

I really do not know, who or what, gave you the idea that I would give in to what you want. PS??? It was a big no no! (and will always be!) I told you I am just curious of that particular sin of immorality, but I didn’t mean that I’ll do it or if I would, not with you! (with Renan, yes!)

You said you love me a hundred times. What for? I mean, in exchange of what you want? You called and sent text messages till dawn, threatening me. The next whole day, you say sorry for what you’ve said and done. You did it several times. Anovah! You did not sleep for three days and two nights? (too bad for you, tsk tsk!) While my life goes on with my daily routine in school, you were busy calling and sending text messages to my CP. That’s what you get for not following instructions. You wasted so much of your time.

YOU: Beh I’m sincerely in love wid you. Promiz. Mgkandarapa ba q kng di taka love ha? I love you so much. I love you very much. I love you..

Pagsure oy! You can never convince me. What are these sweet messages for? In exchange of those ‘p*tang ina’ ako? You never heard and will never hear any harsh word from me because I wasn’t mad at you. I condemned what you did but not you. (char!!!) I was just killing you softly by not answering your calls and not replying to your text messages. In that way, I know I’ve made you more upset and for me, it was more than enough! (193 missed calls and 242 unread messages, how’s that? Answered calls and read messages not counted).

All is fair in love and war. Whatever agenda you may have, that’s your problem. You started it? You end it!

If you think I was a fool to believe that you have loved me then, let me tell you that I was more than smart enough to make you believe I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment