Tuesday, August 3, 2010

tHe jOyz & aGonY of tRavELiNg..


thirteen to fourteen long hours of travel is not a joke! swollen legs, backaches, dehydration, headaches, thirst, hunger, sleeplessness or sleepiness (whatever it may be)...

BUT

no room for BOREDOM or tedious dullness!



my body may be surrendering but my heart and brain, NEVER! when i travel, i pray a lot.. although i often sleep on it, i manage to continue despite of the bumps, twists, and fall i always endure.



after each travel, i realize that it was too short for my conversation with HIM. i pray for those i hate - those who offended me intentionally or not. i pray for those who hate me - those i have hurt consciously or unconsciously. i pray for those who care for me - those who told me so that they do and those who did not. i pray for those i cared for - those whom i showed my love and concern and those i forgot to assure. i pray for myself - the 'as if' righteous ME yet full of flaws, the prayerful ME yet weak against temptations, the intelligent ME yet outwitted by the most stupid satan's advocate, the sensitive ME yet unmoved most often by the priest's homily, the talented ME yet busy doing unnecessary things, and the most sinful ME yet always ready to repent, always..




i believe HE doesn't count my prayers and how much time did I spend serving Him and His community. HE LOVES ME FOR WHAT I AM. my prayers were heard. some may not yet be answered but i am waiting because HE KNOWS BEST.


AMEN!? no, not amen yet.. for my prayers were always offered with a warm regards, hugs, and kisses for the first man in my life, my PAPANG. amen? yes, I do believe.. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment