Saturday, August 6, 2011

NoW ThaT i Am niNeTEeN, ay esTe! THirTY-sEvEn...

there are so many things I want to change.. or shall I say, I NEED to..
(seriously and not so seriously)

I'll do my best

to increase :
- my patience, as in!
- my perseverance, of course!
- my understanding, syempre!
- my alertness, as needed!
- my determination, always!
- my height, sometimes! (by wearing shoes with heels)
- my knowledge, everyday!
- my persistence, often!
- my creativity, nothing less!

to improve :
- my listening ability, so needed!
- my time management, to the highest degree!
- my study habits, more than often!
- my posture, as always!
- my speech ability, ASAP!
- my memory, very soon!

to control :
- the velocity of my temper
- the budget of my diet (budgetarian)
- the hours of my sleep
- the amplitude of my big mouth
- the seepage of my emotions

to reduce :
- my OA-ness, as the situtation demands!
- my number of meals, tomorrow!
- my waistline, ongoing!
- my weight, on the process!
- my sensitivity, practicing as of the moment!

and to :
- speak only kind words about others, or never speak at all..
- do what I ought to do, or never wake up at all..
- stick to what I wrote here, or throw this laptop at once..(di pwede!)


and ALL OF THESE, i can not actually promise.. but one thing for sure, I'll still be myself - transparent but true, sensitive but understanding, impatient but soft-spoken, less confident but self-motivated, low tech but teachable, less dynamic but productive, simple but elegant, char! ahhh basta, not the perfect one!





(//_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment