Thursday, July 22, 2010

complement or compliment?

Our life could be the only Bible other people read. This is one BIG reason that we must radiate positive vibes and exemplify virtuous actions. Simply faith (not simple faith) makes a person strong against any temptation that may come along the way. At times, we are caught in a predicament where quitting is not an option. Life itself and the way of living it, is always a choice and no matter how we strive towards sainthood, we sometimes slip or fall. The countless unguarded moments prove our human tendency towards sinfulness.

Talking about being pampered, I’ve already had my fill. Being an only child, I was used to being the star and the center of attention of my parents. Now, here comes the next chapter of my life. I believe God gave me Renan as a companion who would complement the puzzle of emotions I have had. When it comes to thoughtfulness, in a range of 1-10, I guess his is only 3. I love surprises but it’s not in his vocabulary. I love gifts but it is not in his priority list. Nevertheless, I have learned to embrace that imperfection, having been convinced that I must love the person I found.

This is what I must do...So, help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment