Saturday, April 17, 2010

the day that i'll die?! (posted a year ago : April 26, 2009)

_when I was still in high school, I've been dreaming the same dream...and that same dream repeated more than three times already until college...in that dream, I was inside a coffin and in the wake, it was clearly written:

BORN: August 6, 1974

DIED : April 27, _______

_quite hard to explain and it tests my faith in Him...may Your will be done Oh God! So, to make this date meaningful, I made this day a start of a new life and as practiced, I list all my blessings and I do "self inventory"...this is also the day my mother and my husband fear so much...more than I do! But of course, ako din, for my three kids...and probably, this day is one of the days that my family prays so hard :)

...mysterious for me, but I believe that that dream has a purpose...maybe to remind me that I am not immortal; ...to tell me that I have to live life to the fullest; ...to cherish all things, people, places and experiences that I encounter; and to trust God in all things...i was never perfect and i will never be but i know His compassion and mercy will spare me from an "unhappy ending"...

...but i wish...not now, not yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment